Friday, September 11, 2009

Vintage, Recycle and Up-cycle!

Inspired by the "recycled" pallet post from last night, and my trip to the flea market last Sunday I decided to post a few vintage, recycled and up-cycled items from favorite sellers of mine. Even if you can't make it to the flea market, or if tag sale season is over there are plenty of fun finds looking to be loved again that can be found online! If I get a chance I will try to post some photos of some of my flea market finds from this past summer.

1 :: EveryEskimo ~ Wood you like a soda - Coca Cola crate no.2
Beautifully aged and sunny yellow. this sturdy crate is wood with reinforced metal edges. it's divided into three large sections, perfect for keeping things organized
2 ::  TheVintageholicFrog ~ Vintage canister set.
3 :: PostRoadVintage ~ Ladderback Chair with Burlap Potato Sack Cushion
An old chair was "white-washed" off-white paint and the caning was replaced with a sturdy padded wood seat. The burlap potato sack cushion reads, "California Potatoes" - all in our beloved RED, WHITE and BLUE!! Adds instant charm and vintage, country delight to any corner of your home!!
4 :: Yesstreen ~ Old crackled glass hanging lamp
5 :: RedcombVintage ~ Set of four Vintage VERA Bold Floral Napkins 
6 :: HighStreetMarket ~ Large vintage wooden carved round bowl
This bowl is so beautiful and would make a striking statement on a countertop filled with fresh fruit, or left empty.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your blog is SO wonderful! So much eye candy. My oh my! Thank you so much for including one of my items. I feel in amazing company and I want every single one of those things!

    I am now going to browse around the rest of your posts. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How beautiful! Thank you for featuring my HUGE vintage wooden bowl! I love it too! Great blog, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete