Friday, July 31, 2009

A love for Amy Butler!

I purchased a bag from GoMonkeyDesign at a craft show last year designed using Amy Butler Fabric, and ever since I've been hooked! I hope you enjoy a quick collection of designs featuring her beautiful fabric patterns!

1 :: Cottonpurr ~ Long Bi-Fold Clutch Wallet
2 :: FreshLemonBlossoms ~ Scallop Edge Floral Amy Butler Greeting Card
3 :: Olivetreetextiles ~ baby wall hanging quilt
4 :: ButterflyBabyPlace ~ Modern Sweet Pink Pillowcase Dress
5 :: Fieldofroses ~ 2 Section Frame Purse Pouch - Coral Star Paisley
6 :: Zany ~ 24 Cardstock Tags
7 :: EdieCastle ~ Lotus Tree Peony Lime Jewelry Travel Tote

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my greeting card set with all these beautiful items. I love all things Amy Butler too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for featuring my French Wallpaper Clutch Wallet! I love Amy Butler's fabric as well ~~ Sad to see the Belle line being discontinued....

    -JoJo
    Cotton Purr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finds!! Love her fabric too.

    ReplyDelete