Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Fairy tale Wedding


I found this gorgeous cake awhile back and cannot remember where I found it {if you know, please feel free to share so I can pay appropriate tribute!}. I just love its simple elegance, warm soft colors and attention to all the life-like details in the ferns and mushrooms ~ stunning! I am sure I would never be able to eat it! Accompanying it with a beautiful set of invitations, cute acorns and leaf stamped name cards for the tables, and a sweet necklace as a gift for your bridesmaids would make a beautiful collection for a Fall wedding day. And I just love the style and elegance of this clutch!

1 :: FairyFolk ~ Eight Felted Acorns
2 ::  NewFashionedWhispers ~ Taylor. A golden light capturing locket
3 :: Greenquince ~ Lily wedding invitation suite
4 ::  ExQuisiteInVitation ~ 50 Green Leaf Embossed Fill-in Placecards
5 :: BagatellesAndCo ~ Golden arabesque - luxury silk/cashmere clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment